The internet is a significant platform for enabling free access to information, and it serves various communities, including individuals with disabilities. We are dedicated to ensuring that all users, regardless of their abilities, can access the information presented on our website. Our aim is to provide a browsing experience that enhances their independence, dignity, equality, and comfort. We have taken significant measures to make our digital services accessible and user-friendly for people with disabilities.
Using the EqualWeb website accessibility tool
How does the site’s accessibility work?
We have incorporated an accessibility menu on our website that offers users quick access to a range of accessibility options. By clicking on the menu, users can easily access the relevant customization buttons. To optimize the functionality of the selected menu item, we recommend that users wait for the page to load.
What are the menu items?
- Option for keyboard-based navigation
- Adaptation of the website for NVDA assistive technology
- Enlargement of the font on the website to 4 levels of magnification
- Immobilization of moving elements, and stoppage of blinking
- Altered color contrast against dark background
- Altered color contrast against light background
- Adaptation for color-blind users
- Change of font for better readability
- Enlarged cursor, and change of color to black or white
- Enlargement of display to ~200%
- Emphasizing links on the website
- Emphasizing headings on the website
- Presentation of alt text to graphics
- Declaration of accessibility
- Sending of accessibility feedback
Although we strive to ensure that all pages of our website are accessible, it is possible that some pages may lack accessibility features or may not be compatible with current accessibility solutions. However, we are committed to our goal of providing equal access to all users, including those with disabilities, as we believe in inclusivity and our moral obligation to do so.
We value the feedback of our users and appreciate any input regarding accessibility challenges faced while using our website. If you have experienced any such difficulties, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your feedback is crucial in helping us improve our efforts towards making our website accessible to all users.